Monday, April 13, 2015

Lucas's First Royal Rumpus!

Oh how I love Pintrest, with whom this party would of not had been so wonderful.
But besides the decorations, this day was filled with so much friends, family and love my heart my burst! 



My mother-in-law got Lucas his cakes. That little one right there was his "smash cake", which he destroyed.

We brought the book out for everyone to signs and leave a note for our wild one.

I printed out a picture of Max and one of the wild things and glued it to card board and cut it out. Glued pop cycle sticks on the bottom and stuck in a jar of beans.  I bought a bulk amount of wooden spoons and forks to match the theme.
These paper poof balls came from Party City.


The Birthday boy's outfit. I took a regular white onsie and bought this vinyl iron on off of Etsy.com. From "Owl Little Family". (Check them out and "like" them on facebook!) I'm planning on framing it and hanging it in his room.
Our Party favors! We filled plastic gift bags with the cheesy snack crackers Gold fish along with a miniature play dough. These folded gift card taggs were bought off etsy.com as well. Made by The Creative Sideshow. And placed inside a golden crown. 












My son is one lucky little man and blessed to have been born into such a loving family.
Needless to say the party was a success and we celebrated Lucas's birthday with style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment